Reacting to new market regimes. Reinventing our development? Ideas ranging from further productivity boosting to closing customer feed back loops.1. Progress motivates. Developers working out evolutionary development cycles will have more best-workdays.
2. Technology revolutionizes workflows. Requires? Integrated model builders and quick demonstrators. A declarative programming environment. Document centered interfaces and several deployment options.
3. A bank of innovation. Establish a lab to design, analyze and "fund" innovations and boost dynamism by requiring alternative methods, models and solutions.
4. Get the tools required. Enhance our platform and workbench for hybrid, multi-langiage system development.
5. A fast path from lab to market. Remove deployment obstacles and close the customer feed back loop.
6. Support rule breakers. Standardization is good, but often new methods and tools will more empowering our developments.
7. Spotting errors in early stages. Needs automated precision control and analytics and ease of cross model testing.
8. Development cities. Teams of developers who do everything from design-to-testing, deployment and support.
9. Independent from usual roles. Why pretend that only sales shape customer relations? Developers daily interact with actors and communicate via the underlying technology.
10. Inside-out knowledge. Developers not only provide product use training, but also seminars giving full explanation on theories, models and methods.
Mathematica is our strategic platform.